A handy cheat sheet providing more than 1,000 key Korean vocabulary words and phrases in an at-a-glance, easy-to-carry format!
This language card is an essential resource for those studying for the TOPIK test, and invaluable for anyone who wants to quickly build their command of Korean vocabulary.
Designed for convenience, this study card is:
- Laminated: to hold up over time and avoid being ruined by coffee spills
- 3 hole punched: giving the option to put it in a binder
- 8.5x11 inches: to easily fit into a folder or notebook alongside other study materials
- A quick reference: alongside the vocabulary, a chart for the Korean alphabet is also included
Each English vocabulary word is given in Hangul and romanized script, presented in easy-to-read color-coded charts. Online audio recordings give native-speaker pronunciation for every word.
Vocabulary items are laid out in clearly defined sections, including:
- Daily Expressions
- Countries, nationalities and language
- Personal information
- Numbers & money
- Months, days of the month & days of the week
- Clock time & time expressions
- Food and drink
- People and families
- Occupations, education & classroom items
- Places, transport & direction words
- Adverbs, verbs & adjectives
- Parts of the body & clothing
- Weather, climate and natural disasters
- Pop culture