La serie Talk to me in Korean:
Talk to me in Korean - Level 1 - Learn the Fundamentals of Conversational Korean
Talk to me in Korean - Level 2 - Conjunctions, Tenses, Telling Time and more.
Talk to me in Korean - Level 3 - Expand your Knowledge of Korean Irregularities and Much More
Talk to me in Korean - Level 4 - Learn to Compare,Contrast,Modify and Describe more fluently in Korean
Talk to me in Korean - Level 5 - Develop Your Communication Skills by Building Longer Sentences
Talk to me in Korean - Level 6 - Have More Engaging Conversations by Expressing Doubts, Abilities
Talk to me in Korean - Level 7 - Tell Stories, Express Ideas and Hold Deeper Conversations
Talk to me in Korean - Level 8 - Improve Proficiency with idiomatic Phrased, Tense Structures
I libri di esercizi della serie:
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 1
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 2
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 3
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 4
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 5
Indice dei contenuti:
1. How about...? / 어때요?
2. What do you think about...? / 어떻게 생각해요?, 어떤 것 같아요?
3. One of the most... / 가장 ... 중의 하나
4. Do you mind if I...? / -아/어/여도 돼요?, -아/어/여도 될까요?
5. I am in the middle of -ing / -고 있는 중이에요, -는 중이에요
6. Word Builder 9 / -님
7. One way or another / 어차피
8. I'm not sure if... / -(으)ᄂ/는지 잘 모르겠어요
9. While you are at it / -(으)ᄂ/는 김에
10. Sentence Building Drill 6
11. I mean... / 그러니까, 제 말은, -(이)라고요, 말이에요
12. What do you mean?, What does that mean? / 무슨 말이에요?
13. Word Builder 10 / 과(過)
14. So one can also + verb / 동사 + -(으)ᄅ 겸
15. The thing that is called, What they call... / -(이)라는 것은
16. Various Usages of the Suffix -겠- / -겠-
17. Because, Since, Let me tell you... / -거든(요)
18. Or / -(이)나, -거나, 아니면
19. To improve, To change, To increase / -아/어/여지다 (Part 2)
20. Sentence Building Drill 7
21. Passive Voice (Part 1) / -이/히/리/기-, -아/어/여지다
22. Word Builder 11 / 무(無)
23. Passive Voice (Part 2) / -이/히/리/기-, -아/어/여지다
24. I DID do it, but..., I DO like it, but... / -기는 하다
25. To be easy/difficult to + verb / -기 쉽다/어렵다
26. To know/think that someone has done/will do something / -(으)ᄂ/ᄅ 줄 알다
27. Can, To be able to, To know how to / -(으)ᄅ 수 있다, -(으)ᄅ 줄 알다
28. It depends / -에 따라 달라요
29. Sometimes I do this, but other times I do that. / 어떨 때는 -(으)ᄂ/는데, 어떨 때는 -아/어/여요.
30. Sentence Building Drill 8