Accès aux fichiers audios au travers de ce lien.
Table des matières :
일러두기 How to use this book
교실 용어 Classroom Talk
교재 구성표 Scope and Sequence
9과 이분은 누구세요? Who is this person?
10과 지금 몇 시에요?What time is it now?
복습 5 Review
11과 감기에 걸렸어요 I caught a cold.
12과 여보세요 Hello
복습 6 Review
13과 서울역으로 가 주세요 Please take me to Seoul Station
14과 이 옷을 입어 보세요 Try these clothes on.
15과 여행을 가고 싶어요 I want to go on a trip.
16과 우리집에 올 수 있어요? Can you come to my house?
복습 8 Review
듣기 지문 Listening Scripts
모범 답안 Answers Key
Description de l'éditeur:
Seoul National University Korean Language is a six-level course book (200 hours of regular learning program per book) and developed for learners of Korean language. The book helps students develop reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills and helps them apply Korean language in real life situations.
- The textbook is carefully coordinated to link between spoken language and written language while focusing on the development of communicative language skills.
- A task-based approach maximizes the use of linguistic knowledge and encourages to learn phonological rules and intonation for accuracy and fluency in Korean.
- A systematic approach to learning vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation is adopted.
- This textbook is designed to familiarize with Korean culture, and helps to share different culture of the learners through activities in the book.
- The text includes a CD-ROM that can be used in the classroom, such as games and practices, reading and listening dialogues, vocabulary and grammar list, MP3, and extra class materials.