Cracking the Topik II Writing is a book to practice and improve the writing section from TOPIK II which is divided in 4 different sub levels. This book is divided in 3 different parts to offer from a practical and theoretical perspective, an integral approach of this part of the exam.
- The first part of the book is focused on reviewing some key points of Korean grammar like verbs, the correct order of the elements of a sentence or formal and informal styles of speech.
- The second part, which the longest one, explains how students must approach this part of the exam and offers strategies. The book also includes real exam questions and answers and analyses the mistakes. In the strategies section, there are explanations about how to properly write and structure a composition in Korean and which expression might help us open and close paragraphs.
The third part contains 5 mocks exams of the writing part of the exam. The book also includes 5 possible correct answers of this part of the test and special paper in which to write your answer.
A great book for those who wish to practice the writing section of TOPIK II. Suitable of self learners.
Description by the publisher
This book presents questions from number 51 to number 54 in classified types. The explanations organized according to the question types let students recognize what their tasks are for each type. This book also presents some strategies for each type of question to let anyone write the answers easily. Even if you are not familiar with writing something in your mother tongue, you can learn some easy and accurate ways to write answers by acquiring the type-by-type writing strategies presented in this book. As we have included expected questions for each type and mock tests, you can apply the strategies you have learned and prepare for all types of questions. You can also improve your Korean writing ability by solving sample questions on the use of honorifics, indirect discourses, literary sentences, and sentence coherence and by referring to the sample errors and their corrections. The special lecture in the appendix also provides you with synonyms/antonyms, typical patterns, and sample wrong answers to improve your overall perspective and skill at writing Korean.
* Previews and teaches themes and keywords of major core courses and detailed fields in humanities & business administration majors.
* Conducts combined activity and projects for listening, reading, speaking and writing areas adequate for each field of study.
* Nurtures high level Korean proficiency by providing various materials that could help students to broaden their knowledge of the major.