Talk to Me in Korean Level 6 is the sixth grammar book of Talk to me in Korean series. This volume is mainly for advance level students. the main goal of this volume is teach students how to express themselves in detail, and also how to express the same idea in different ways.
The audio files can be downloaded through the publisher's website.
Since this book is designed for self-taught people, it includes all answers at the end of the book.
Talk to me in Korean series features:
- Grammar focused in conversation
- Explanations in English
- Exercises with the answer key
- Examples in context
- Downloadable audio
Talk to me in Korean book series:
Talk to me in Korean - Level 1 - Learn the Fundamentals of Conversational Korean
Talk to me in Korean - Level 2 - Conjunctions, Tenses, Telling Time and more.
Talk to me in Korean - Level 3 - Expand your Knowledge of Korean Irregularities and Much More
Talk to me in Korean - Level 4 - Learn to Compare,Contrast,Modify and Describe more fluently in Korean
Talk to me in Korean - Level 5 - Develop Your Communication Skills by Building Longer Sentences
Talk to me in Korean - Level 6 - Have More Engaging Conversations by Expressing Doubts, Abilities
Talk to me in Korean - Level 7 - Tell Stories, Express Ideas and Hold Deeper Conversations
Talk to me in Korean - Level 8 - Improve Proficiency with idiomatic Phrased, Tense Structures
Talk to me in Korean workbooks:
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 1
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 2
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 3
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 4
Talk to me in Korean Workbook 5
Table of contents
1. How about...? / 어때요?
2. What do you think about...? / 어떻게 생각해요?, 어떤 것 같아요?
3. One of the most... / 가장 ... 중의 하나
4. Do you mind if I...? / -아/어/여도 돼요?, -아/어/여도 될까요?
5. I am in the middle of -ing / -고 있는 중이에요, -는 중이에요
6. Word Builder 9 / -님
7. One way or another / 어차피
8. I'm not sure if... / -(으)ᄂ/는지 잘 모르겠어요
9. While you are at it / -(으)ᄂ/는 김에
10. Sentence Building Drill 6
11. I mean... / 그러니까, 제 말은, -(이)라고요, 말이에요
12. What do you mean?, What does that mean? / 무슨 말이에요?
13. Word Builder 10 / 과(過)
14. So one can also + verb / 동사 + -(으)ᄅ 겸
15. The thing that is called, What they call... / -(이)라는 것은
16. Various Usages of the Suffix -겠- / -겠-
17. Because, Since, Let me tell you... / -거든(요)
18. Or / -(이)나, -거나, 아니면
19. To improve, To change, To increase / -아/어/여지다 (Part 2)
20. Sentence Building Drill 7
21. Passive Voice (Part 1) / -이/히/리/기-, -아/어/여지다
22. Word Builder 11 / 무(無)
23. Passive Voice (Part 2) / -이/히/리/기-, -아/어/여지다
24. I DID do it, but..., I DO like it, but... / -기는 하다
25. To be easy/difficult to + verb / -기 쉽다/어렵다
26. To know/think that someone has done/will do something / -(으)ᄂ/ᄅ 줄 알다
27. Can, To be able to, To know how to / -(으)ᄅ 수 있다, -(으)ᄅ 줄 알다
28. It depends / -에 따라 달라요
29. Sometimes I do this, but other times I do that. / 어떨 때는 -(으)ᄂ/는데, 어떨 때는 -아/어/여요.
30. Sentence Building Drill 8