Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Korean will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Korean.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-44478-1 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-44479-8
eBook: 978-0-203-88960-2 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47079-7 (available from www.tandfebooks.com)
Pack : 978-0-415-77446-8 (paperback and CDs)
Contents: Preface Acknowledgements Introduction 1. Greetings 2. Where Are You Going? 3. At the Office 4. Where Is It? 5. What Is This? 6. What Time Is It? 7. Dining Out 8. Meeting People 9. Transportation 10. Shopping 11. Travel 12. On the Phone 13. Weather 14. Family 15. At the Post Office 16. At the Bank 17. At the Hotel Answer Key to Exercises. Grammar Reference. Korean-English Glossary. English-Korean Glossary. Grammar Index.