ISBN: 978-89-5995-794-1 // ISBN: 9788959957941
Year of publication: 2008
Number of pages: 296
Languages: English, Korean
Country of origin: Corea
Korean Made Easy for Everyday Life is designed for intermediate-level Korean learners to enhance their speaking abilities beyond their present level. The learners can learn 50 useful expressions in Part 1, and they can also learn 24 common situational encounters in Part 2. The learners can apply each expression from Part 1 in speaking exercises in the sections in Part 2.
• The best thing in this book is that it does not only focus on the learning of the Korean expression, but also on the listening, reading, writing, and on applying all of them.
• This book is structured with dialogue practices and many various features, so that readers can understand and remember better.
• One can learn a variety of vocabulary and expressions used in authentic materials in Korea.
• One can apply these to real-life situations through section.
• section also provides insight and information on the Korean lifestyle and culture.
- Korean made easy - Intermediate
- Korean Made Easy - Vocabulary
- Korean Made Easy - Starter
- Korean Made Easy for Everyday Life
- Korean Made Easy for Beginners