Korean Made Easy-Starter targets those who have no reading knowledge of the Korean alphabet (Hangeul).
Through various practice exercises, activities, and games, this book provides an enjoyable way to learn how to listen to, pronounce, read, and write Hangeul. The ultimate goal of Korean Made Easy-Starter is to equip learners with the necessary expressions needed in everyday situations. Although it is the third book published in the Korean Made Easy series, this book lays the foundation for Korean Made Easy for Beginners, so I hope it will be received as a welcome must-have for absolute beginners of Korean.
• This book consists of an introduction, ten chapters of lessons, and twenty-four useful expressions. The introduction aims to explain how Korean differs from English and to foster an understanding of the distinguishing characteristics of the Korean language before learners begin their study of Hangeul.
• Each lesson chapter is divided into five steps (Let’s Warm Up!, Let’s Study!, Reading Activity!, Writing Activity!, and Quiz Yourself!) that contain plenty of practice exercises and audio components, so learners can study Korean easily by simply following this systematic structure.
• In addition, twenty-four useful expressions that are necessary to know in everyday life are provided on cards with situation pictures and were designed for learners to carry and use in appropriate situations.
- Korean made easy - Intermediate
- Korean Made Easy - Vocabulary
- Korean Made Easy for Everyday Life
- Korean Made Easy for Beginners